Thursday 29 May 2014

Day 20: Walk

Quotes
The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.     Henry Miller

Each moment of the year has its own beauty… a picture which was never seen before and shall never be seen again.      Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bible Verse
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Inspiration
The Lord’s my Shepherd
)

Walking on Sunshine
)

Gratitude Link
Gratitude
 )


Journaling
How much attention do you pay to the little things in life? Or are they ignored in the bustle of life? How could you become more aware of the everyday? What are you most thankful for in your life?

Technique
Watercolour and salt, watercolour and clingfilm – use whichever technique you didn’t use on day 1
)

Action
Walk around your neighbourhood for 30 minutes. Make a mental list, a real list or take photos of each thing you see or hear that you are thankful for.

Guest Post
Today we have a guest post on this topic from Valerie Sjodin.

And finally
Here is today's PDF.   Don't forget to share your work by adding a link to your page, flickr or blog using the linky.  Or tweet using #21daysinMay2014


1 comment:

  1. Although I've not managed to keep up with the journal pages I have maintained my gratitude list and look forward to each morning's post, which I read and watch religiously - I'm really going to miss it when it finishes in a couple of days

    ReplyDelete