Monday 19 May 2014

Day 12: Pay compliments

Quote
I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater. Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Bible Verse
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:3

Inspiration
Thank You for Being a Friend Andrew Gold
)

Gratitude Link
10 Practices

Journaling
How do you deal with people paying you compliments? Do you pay people compliments? To your friends? To total strangers?

Technique
Inktense Pencils and stencils
)

Action
Make a positive comment on a website or a blog.

Have you added to your gratitude list that you started in Day 1?   Remember, each day this month add something to this list that you are thankful for.  You could take a photo each day.  Or tweet using #21daysinMay2014

And finally
Here is today's PDF.   Don't forget to share your work by adding a link to your page, flickr or blog using the linky.  Or tweet using #21daysinMay2014

2 comments:

  1. I love Carolyn Dube!! Great tutorial!! Thanks, Bernice, for being our Art Friend!

    ReplyDelete